Connect with us

Business

Greengro Technologies (PINKSHEETS:GRNH) And Tricor Mechanical Enters Into Multi Phased Agreement

Published

on

Boston, MA, 08/13/2014 (medicalmarijuanareporter) – Greengro Technologies (PINKSHEETS:GRNH) has done a multi-phased agreement for acquisition with Tricor Mechanical Inc. Tricor is a construction company based on Southern California, which provides HVAC systems to customers of commercial, municipal, industrial, and emerging market. This partnership will allow Greengro to buy out Tricor by 51% within this year end of 2014 and own remaining 49% of the company within next 2 years. So, the complete acquisition will be in phases.

Expansion Of Legal Cannabis

The CEO of Greengro Technologies (PINKSHEETS:GRNH), James Haas considers it a golden opportunity for respective companies. Tricor has quite a good experience in the field of construction industry. It was looking out for its expansion into emerging markets, thereby approached Greengro. Greengro’s turnkey systems works for increasing business for green agriculture and expansion of legal cannabis, both at the federal and at state level. Tricor has an established brand name, reputation and fine construction skills with good services that make it premium choice as a vendor for Greengro. Partition of both will help in getting increased revenue growth with a deeper reach to broader network.

The CEO of Tricor, Arnie Robles states that a large portion of the company’s backlog has been cleared by funding various opportunities using Tricor’s project load on both federal and state levels. In order to address all opportunities of all sizes, and avoid any miss outs, Tricor is aggressively aligning with its partners to highlight company’s current capabilities. This will also help to learn new fundamentals, which will guide for completion of successful projects before participating into new ventures. In a new project at the Los Angeles Federal Courthouse, which worth $29.56 million. Tricor is working with one of California’s largest mechanical architects to meet their complex requirements. The challenging environment and specific business needs has enabled the company to improve its capabilities for future alignments.

Acquisition Favours

This partnership news has already received active sales quotations for Greengro’s property like modular spaces, commercial warehouses etc.in Arizona, Colorado, Washington and other states. The strategic partnership of Greengro Technologies (PINKSHEETS:GRNH) and Tricor Mechanical seems to go a long way.

*Past performance is not a predictor of future results. All investing involves risk of loss and individual investments may vary. The examples provided may not be representative of typical results. Your capital is at risk when you invest – you can lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.By submitting your information you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy • Cancel Newsletter Any Time.This is a FREE service from Finacials Trend. Signing up for our FREE daily e-letter also entitles you to receive this report. We will NOT share your email address with anyone.

FEATURED STORIES