Connect with us

Business

Australis Capital Inc (OTCMKTS: AUSAF) Announces That it Will Debut at the Marijuana Business Daily Conference 2021

Published

on

Australis Capital Inc (OTCMKTS: AUSAF) (AUDACIOUS) has announced that it will officially debut between October 19-22 at the Marijuana Business Daily Conference (MJBizCon) 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

AUDACIOUS makes several moves after appointing Terry Booth as CEO

AUDACIOUS developed from Aurora cannabis, a cannabis company that Terry Booth founded. He stepped away after a shareholder battle that ended with overwhelming approval that he should step say as CEO of Aurora. Booth came back as the CEO of AUDACIOUS in March 2021.

Seven months after Booth joined the company, AUDACIOUS appointed a highly experienced executive team, enhanced legacy contracts, and closed various acquisitions. The company also sells its products under high-quality brands such as Mr. Natural, Wreck Relief PBR, Loos, Provisions, and Tsunami.

According to Booth, this year’s MJBizCon will be a significant event for the cannabis industry. The event will enable AUDACIOUS to interact with other people in the cannabis market, such as cultivators, manufacturers, retailers, technology providers, media, and institutions.

Within the seven months of the reappointment of Booth, AUDACIOUS has acquired ALPS. This move has allowed it to enter the Sustainable Controlled Environment Agriculture industry, a fast-growing sector of the international horticulture market.

ALPS operations 

ALPS is a company that provides services to increase quality and yield while reducing resources and input. The company offers services in various horticulture and cannabis projects in Denmark, Finland, Australia, Southeast Asia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrein, Netherlands, Germany, Iceland, Canada, and the U.S.

ALPS have earned contracts or are securing them in U.S states such as California, Wyoming, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Maryland, Maine, Illinois, Florida, Colorado, Oklahoma, Missouri, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, and Massachusetts. It is also working on getting contracts in Denmark, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Kuwait, Jordan, Iceland, Germany, Finland, Canada, Bahrain, UAE, and Australia.

Since Aurora acquired ALPS about a year and a half ago, ALPS clients have committed a total Capex of about $1 billion. AUDACIOUS owns 51% of ALPS and might acquire the remaining 49% if the subsidiary performs well.

Green Therapeutics and AUDACIOUS have also completed an agreement to acquire AUDACIOUS wholly. AUDACIOUS owns the Mr. natural brand, which is popular on the West Coast and the LOOS brand in California.

*Past performance is not a predictor of future results. All investing involves risk of loss and individual investments may vary. The examples provided may not be representative of typical results. Your capital is at risk when you invest – you can lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.By submitting your information you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy • Cancel Newsletter Any Time.This is a FREE service from Finacials Trend. Signing up for our FREE daily e-letter also entitles you to receive this report. We will NOT share your email address with anyone.

FEATURED STORIES

Business14 hours ago

Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp (OTCMKTS: SBUDF) Expands Craft Cananbios Collection With Launch Of New Strains

Post Views: 9 Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp (OTCMKTS: SBUDF) has announced an expansion of its Craft Cannabis Collection with the...

Business14 hours ago

CBMJ Inc. (OTCMKTS: CBMJ) Launches The Schaftlein Report On Apple Podcasts

Post Views: 79 CBMJ Inc. (OTCMKTS: CBMJ) has announced that the popular digital show The Schaftlein Report has launched on...

Business14 hours ago

PAO Group Inc. (OTCMKTS: PAOG) to launch a CBD Pet Products Pipeline and Add Bioidentical Synthetic CBD To Its Pipeline

Post Views: 47 PAO Group Inc. (OTCMKTS: PAOG) has completed plans to introduce its CBD pet products line next month....

Business15 hours ago

Delta 9 Cannabis Inc (OTCMKTS: DLTNF) Announces Guidance on Its Revenue Forecast and Timing for the Third Quarter of 2021 Results

Post Views: 11 A leading cannabis company, Delta 9 Cannabis Inc (OTCMKTS: DLTNF), announced the guidance on its revenue forecast...

Business1 day ago

Annual Report of Stereo Vision Entertainment Inc (OTCMKTS: SVSN) Reflects over $2,250,000 in Net Income and over $520,000 Reduced in Debts

Post Views: 16 Recently Stereo Vision Entertainment Inc (OTCMKTS: SVSN) issued their annual report that reflected over $2,250,000 in net...

Business2 days ago

Affinor Growers Inc. (OTCMKTS: RSSFF) Strengthens Its Advisory Board, AXIM Biotechnologies Inc. (OTCMKTS: AXIM) Makes Medical Advisory Board Appointment

Post Views: 7 Affinor Growers Inc. (OTCMKTS: RSSFF) has appointed Ben Hogervorst to its Advisory Board to help it in...