American Cannabis Company Inc (OTCMKTS: AMMJ) provided an overall update on the company on year-to-date progress on September 01, 2021. A business-to-business cannabis provider and leading hemp solution provider announced the information that describes the company’s upcoming challenges, work efforts, and future aim to positions itself as a well-established and reputable brand within the markets.
Company Highlights of the Summary 2021
- In Colorado Springs, acquired Naturaleaf, a long-lasting vertical integrated licensed cannabis operation, successfully.
- The company continued to expecting and exploring acquisition chances in regulated markets.
- American Cannabis Company established a working partnership with separate clients to deploy, develop and manage various licensed retail operations in Michigan from throughout the state.
- Also, the company developed a relationship with the client group to manage, deploy, and monitor large-scale cultivation operations as commercial.
- To finalize the business plan and financial pro forma for a recreational dispensary, the company contracted with Connecticut.
- To pre-licensing, state application technical writing, design to create a vertically integrated recreational cannabis operation, American Cannabis contracted with a New Mexico’s client.
- Completed financial pro forma and business plan for Oklahoma’s client; that has finalized a lease.
- The Cannabis company plans to develop an indoor boutique hemp production facility by providing a la carte consulting services for Florida clients.
- They are completed a financial pro forma and business plan for a client in New Jersey and planning to launch a social equity-driven dispensary.
- The company plans to stay focused on researching and developing new products under SoHum Living Soils guidelines.
- Launched Bottoms uP: The science of airflow. A new air circulation technology.
- American Cannabis officially agreed to produce and distribute her highness NYC products to Colorado medical markets.
Moreover, because of the COVID-19 global impact, the company has continued to face various changes in the new business. Additionally, due to the rapid spread of the delta variant of COVID-19, the economic climate continues to change. This factor makes slow rollout in the production of new medical cannabis programs of states.
Tauriga Sciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS: TAUG) Sets up a Clinical Trial to Determine the effects of Cannabidiol on Pregnant Women with a Hyperemesis Gravidarum Diagnosis.
Post Views: 4 Nausea and vomiting are very common in early pregnancy, and the victims have to ingest multiple medications....
BetterLife Pharma Inc. (OTCMKTS: BETRF) Announce Initiation Of In Vitro Studies of AP-003 Against The Delta Variant of SARS-CoV-2
Post Views: 23 Depression impacts approximately 265 million people in the world. According to WHO, it is one of the...
Ayr Wellness Inc. (OTCMKTS: AYRWF) Signs a Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire PA Natural Medicine, LLC
Post Views: 23 Curiosity about cannabis is building by the day as more expert cultivators, manufactures, budtenders, and patient consultants...
Schwazze (OTCMKTS: SHWZ) Spends $6.7 Million to Acquire the Assets of Brow 2, LLC, Located in Denver, Colorado
Post Views: 30 Innovative thinking is what will keep the next era of the cannabis industry alive. This is according...
Valens Company Inc (OTCMKTS: VLNCF) Acquires Leading, Premium Craft Licensed producer, Citizen Stash Cannabis Corp
Post Views: 91 Valens Company Inc (OTCMKTS: VLNCF), a leading manufacturer of cannabis products, announced that it entered into an...
Harvest One Cannabis Inc’s (OTCMKTS: HRVOF) Dream Water Brand Launches its Sleep Gummies into the American Market
Post Views: 95 Harvest One Cannabis Inc (OTCMKTS: HRVOF) reported that its Dream Water launched sleep gummies for a new...