American Cannabis Company Inc (OTCMKTS: AMMJ) provided an overall update on the company on year-to-date progress on September 01, 2021. A business-to-business cannabis provider and leading hemp solution provider announced the information that describes the company’s upcoming challenges, work efforts, and future aim to positions itself as a well-established and reputable brand within the markets.
Company Highlights of the Summary 2021
- In Colorado Springs, acquired Naturaleaf, a long-lasting vertical integrated licensed cannabis operation, successfully.
- The company continued to expecting and exploring acquisition chances in regulated markets.
- American Cannabis Company established a working partnership with separate clients to deploy, develop and manage various licensed retail operations in Michigan from throughout the state.
- Also, the company developed a relationship with the client group to manage, deploy, and monitor large-scale cultivation operations as commercial.
- To finalize the business plan and financial pro forma for a recreational dispensary, the company contracted with Connecticut.
- To pre-licensing, state application technical writing, design to create a vertically integrated recreational cannabis operation, American Cannabis contracted with a New Mexico’s client.
- Completed financial pro forma and business plan for Oklahoma’s client; that has finalized a lease.
- The Cannabis company plans to develop an indoor boutique hemp production facility by providing a la carte consulting services for Florida clients.
- They are completed a financial pro forma and business plan for a client in New Jersey and planning to launch a social equity-driven dispensary.
- The company plans to stay focused on researching and developing new products under SoHum Living Soils guidelines.
- Launched Bottoms uP: The science of airflow. A new air circulation technology.
- American Cannabis officially agreed to produce and distribute her highness NYC products to Colorado medical markets.
Moreover, because of the COVID-19 global impact, the company has continued to face various changes in the new business. Additionally, due to the rapid spread of the delta variant of COVID-19, the economic climate continues to change. This factor makes slow rollout in the production of new medical cannabis programs of states.
CV Sciences Inc. (OTCMKTS: CVSI) Reports 8% Drop In Sales In Q3 2021 Attributable To Regulatory Uncertainty in CBD
Post Views: 7 CV Sciences Inc. (OTCMKTS: CVSI) has announced its third-quarter 2021 financial results for the period ending September...
AuxlyCannabis Group Inc. (OTCMKTS: CBWTF) Reports Net Revenue Growth 95% In Q3 2021
Post Views: 49 Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (OTCMKTS: CBWTF) has announced its financial results for the third quarter and nine...
Vivo Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS: VVCIF) Releases Q3 2021 Net Revenue of $6.2 Million as It Expands Internationally
Post Views: 32 Vivo Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS: VVCIF) has released its Q3 2021 operating and financial results for the quarter...
Rubicon Organics Inc. (OTCMKTS: ROMJF) Announces 124% YoY Growth In Revenue in Q3 2021 After Launching New Brands
Post Views: 11 Rubicon Organics Inc. (OTCMKTS: ROMJF) has released its Q3 2021 results ending September 30, 2021, in which...
Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp (OTCMKTS: SBUDF) Reports 120% Sequential Revenue Growth in Q3 2021
Post Views: 14 Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp (OTCMKTS: SBUDF) has filed its unaudited consolidated preliminary financial statements for the quarter...
Indiva Limited (OTCMKTS: NDAF) Reports 143% YoY increase in Revenue In Q3 2021
Post Views: 46 Indiva Limited (OTCMKTS: NDAF) has announced its operating and financial results for the third quarter ending September...